49, Broadway, 9th floor,
Home: (444) 555-1234
To obtain a challenging accounting position that will permit the use of current skills to their maximum potential while sharpen and increasing additional knowledge, capabilities and abilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work effectively with a wide range of partners, teams and vendors.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment to meet organizational goals
- Knowledge of health care billing procedures, documentation, and standards.
- Ability to make evaluative judgments.
- Knowledge of cash management principles and/or procedures.
- Knowledge of appropriate billing and payment cycles for medical accounts.
ASPRIT INSITUTION, Sioux Falls, NY,
Billing Manager 2000-2002
ASPRIT INSITUTION Finance and Accounting pioneered specialized financial recruitment and today is the worldwide leader
Surgical billing & electronic/paper claims filing for Orthopedic and backbone practice, pain managing, claims tracking, verification of Insurance Benefits, Pre certifications, posting of all patient and indemnity payments, appeals and discussing of HMO contract claims.
CONTROL ACCOUNTANT 1998-2000
Observed daily understanding for Mutual Fund Section. Supervised daily posting and understanding of demand deposit accounts and arrangement with client's share and cash positions. Reconciled and reported net changes in fund daily share tracking.
Provided upon request.