This sample attorney resume will function a resume builder and will help you to write an effective and optimized executive resume for your desires job applications. Users can make use of the free resume tips for resume writing and the sample resume format for attorneys resume to suit the desired job profile for which they are applying. Our free sample attorney resume will be helpful in presenting your skill sets and abilities in an efficient and highly impressive way. To start up with you can go through the free resume tips provided by us and customize or edit the sample attorney printable, online resume to create your own smart resume.
Our free attorney resume example or template will help you a lot in building your professional resume. We are planning to provide you with resume writing services. Currently we are providing you with free resume templates and sample resumes, which will guide you how to write or build professional resume, but in future we will provide you with personalized resume, which will also include resume cover letter. So wish best luck to our resume wizard team.
49, Broadway, 9th floor,
Home: (444) 555-1234
To contribute acquired clerical skills to a challenging position within an organization offering oppertunities for growth and advancement.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- More than eight years of progressive professional secretarial experience.
- Computer skills include: Epson, Multimate, and WANG word processor.
- Developed interpersonal skills, having dealt with a diversity of professional, clients and staff members.
- Self-motivated; able to set effective priorities to achieve immediate and long-term goals and meet operational deadlines.
- Adept at working independetly and as a team member.
- Adapt easily to new concepts and responsibilities.
- Function well in fast-paced, high-pressure atmosphere.
- Notary Public and CPR Certified.
1987 - 1993 THOMAS J. CUNNINGHAM, P.C., LAW OFFICES, Shreveport, LA
Generated, typed, formatted and edited letters, documents, motions, briefs, and client forms. Handled incoming calls, scheduled appointments and immigration case conferences. Maintained case files.
1985 - 1986 BORDEN INSURANCE COMPANY, Shreveport, LA
General clerical responsibilities included typing correspondence, screening and referring calls, filling, and mail distribution.
Shreveport Community College, Shreveport, LA
Cources in Legal and Business Studies.
furnished upon request.