Following is the Sample Civil Engineering Resume.
49, Broadway, 9th floor,
Home: (444) 555-1234
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Having good experience ranging from level of Carpenter Apprentice to general contractor/project superintendent in general construction.
- Most recent eight years of experience as Permanent Civil Engineering, with three years as Acting Building Commissioner during absence of incumbent Commissioner.
- Sound knowledge of state building codes and the inspection of all construction projects.
- Experience working with engineers and architects on design, coordination and building of construction projects.
- Capable of enforcing full range of building codes and working with all construction and mechanical trades on codes including electrical and plumbing regulations.
- Expertise in inspecting new and existing buildings and structures to ensure conformity to building, grading, and zoning laws and approved plans as well as specifications and standards.
PERMANENT LOCAL BUILDING INSPECTOR,
City of Bostan
As Local Inspector
- Assigned to inspect Mobile District. Position requires application of sound knowledge of state building codes in inspecting residential, commercial, industrial and other buildings during and after construction to insure that components such as footings, floor framing, completed framing, chimneys and stairways meet provisions of building, grading, zoning and safety laws.
- Interact with all construction and mechanical trades as well as architects and engineers to assure adherence to improved plans, specifications and standards.
- Preparing reports concerning violations which have not been corrected, interpret legal requirements and recommend compliance procedures to contractors, craft workers, and owners.
- Maintain inspection records and prepare reports for use by administrative or judicial authorities.
As Acting Building Commission:
- During the absence of the Building Commissioner, assume full responsibility for administering and enforcing state building codes as well as all state rules and regulations involving construction in Mobile.
- Formed company in 1980 and applied education, training and experience in building custom style commercial building and homes for clients insisting on high degree of skill, quality workmanship, and having ability to complete projects to schedule and budget.
- Supervised up to 200 laborers.
New Junior College.
Associate Degree in Industrial Arts. New Jercy
Done Apprenticeship with CIS land.