49, Broadway, 9th floor,
Home: (444) 555-1234
Desire to work with an organization where I can always learn new things and also add value to the organization in terms of profit.
Bachelor in Civil Engineering from PUNE UNIVERSITY, India securing First class in June 2002 with 64.80%.
Particulars of Work experience:
Approx. Five years of experience in Quantity Surveying on Construction of fast track Project’s executed by well known Company.
Presently associated with:
Presently working with Diavergence Value Engg. LLC, Dubai, as building Quantity Surveyor looking after Quantity take-off, Valuations, Variations & Site Planning.
Designation: -Quantity Surveyor
Working since: - May 2005 to till date
Construction of New Green Hotel & Resorts in Ras-Al-Khaimah. Design & Built of G+1 storied 32 chalets, Restaurant Building, Beach Bar & Pavilion, Swimming Pool & Plant Room, SPA Building, Central Service Yard, Sub station and Water Tank.
Client: Government of Ras-Al-Khaimah
Consultant: W.S. Atkins & Partner Overseas, Abu Dhabi.
Cost of the project: 199.53 million UAE Dhs.
The Lakes Development, Maeen Neighbourhood Townhouses Development (Construction of 261 Villas / Townhouses)
Client: Emmar Properties,
Consultant: Archon Consultant, Dubai.
Cost of the project: 110.65 million UAE Dhs.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities on design and construct contract in lump-sum price as per Principal of measurement International.
- Preparation of Variation & Certification from Consultant.
- Preparation of Monthly Valuation & Certification from consultant.
- Preparation of Monthly Invoice’s of Sub-Contractor’s.
- Rate analysis for the item.
- Preparation of Budget, monitoring activities as per budget.
- Preparation of SRQ’s and Reconciliation of Materials
- Preparation of manpower schedule, as reference for total workforce required to complete the project and to minimize labor cost.
- Updating progress report in Weekly and Monthly basis, using Primavera
Worked with Shapoorji Pallonji & Co. Ltd. India, (AN ISO 9001-2000 Organization), on its Pune branch. It is one of leading Main contractor in India.
Working period : - Feb 2003 to March 2005
Designation: - Assistant Engineer.
On its construction of Store & Auditorium building for Serum Institute of India Ltd., Hadapsar, Pune. As Quantity Surveyor looking after Monthly valuation, Sub-contractor invoice & Planning. The Project cost 181 million I.Rs.The Project features flat slab type construction which floor to floor height is 6.56m & total height of building is 21.15 mtr. & total Built up area of building is 15000 Sqm.
Construction of Info city at Hadapsar, Pune, India. The project features was G+ 4 slabs with post tension pre-stressed concrete flat slab has floor to floor height is 4.2 mtr. The project cost was 134 million I.Rs.
- Preparation of monthly Valuation (Item Rate basis Valuation).
- Preparation of monthly invoice of sub-contract.
- Prepare quantity take-off for budget preparation.
- Preparation of bar bending schedule. Prepare and update actual Progress versus planned schedule, using Microsoft project.
Worked as Junior Site Engineer for ADITYA BUILDER PUNE handling Civil Works on their Project of G+7 residential building at Kothrud, Pune. RCC framed structure of area 6400 Sqm with all finishing items
Period – June 2002 to January 2003
Quantities take off from drawings.
Plan and execute the daily work on site.
Analyze the requirement of the bulk material on site and therefore make provisions for the same.
Have a superior look over all the activities running on the site.
Operating System : Window 1998, 2000
Planning : Primavera and MS- Project.
Costing : ERP System and Hybrid