Following is the Sample Customer Service Resume.
49, Broadway, 9th floor,
Home: (444) 555-1234
To obtain a position which utilizes my organizational, managerial and customer service skills.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
- Increased rapport with clients by showing sincere interest in their concerns.
- Retail/Sales skills.
- Ability to resolve customer concerns to the satisfaction of both parties.
- Accurate, flexible and detail oriented.
- Maintained confidentiality while dealing with client files.
- Operated hand trucks.
- Packing, picking and stocking supplies.
- Team Development
- Sales Techniques/Presentations
- Ability to work on a conveyer belt/ warehouse conveyer belt.
- Performed daily sanitation required by the Health Department.
- Nursing assistant.
- Janitorial/Housekeeping (Laundry)
- Shuttle Driver
- Customer Service10/18/2008
- Converges Call Center Production Manager/Team Developer
Guided and developed 6 supervising coaches and their teams
Coached production group of 120 customer service associates
Ensured quality and productivity standards were met or exceeded
- EHRO Accounts Payable
Verify/process all Capital invoices for 111 Jameson Inns
- Investigate and resolve all order/invoice discrepancies
Oversee purchasing of office supplies and equipment
- Miami State University, Florida
- BCOM in Finance
Lotus 1-2-3, Microsoft office 2003
References Available Upon Request