This sample dental assistant resume will function a resume builder and will help you to write an effective and optimized executive resume for your desires job applications. Users can make use of the free resume tips for resume writing and the sample resume format for dental assistant's resume to suit the desired job profile for which they are applying. Our free sample dental assistant resume will be helpful in presenting your skill sets and abilities in an efficient and highly impressive way. To start up with you can go through the free resume tips provided by us and customize or edit the sample dental assistant printable, online resume to create your own smart resume.
Our free dental assistant resume example or template will help you a lot in building your professional resume. We are planning to provide you with resume writing services. Currently we are providing you with free resume templates and sample resumes, which will guide you how to write or build professional resume, but in future we will provide you with personalized resume, which will also include resume cover letter. So wish best luck to our resume wizard team.
Following is sample Dental Payable Clerk resume.
49, Broadway, 9th floor,
Home: (444) 555-1234
A position as a Medical Assistant or related position of responsibility where there is a need for clinical as well as administrative experience.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
HEALTH CARE EXPERIENCE
- Over five years of experience as a Dental Assistant and Medical Receptionist assisting in direct patient care and patient relations.
- Honor Graduate as aMedical assistant from National Education Center.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and clinical procedures.
- Certified in: First Aid; Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation; Electrocardiography.
- Additional experience as Receptionist/Secretary with an executive search/management consulting firm, financial management company, and reality firms.
Dr. Herbert Dickey, M.D., Brooklyn. NY 1993-Present
- Perform accounts payble/receivable.
- Schedule patients for appointments.
- Prepare patients for surgical procedures; record temperature and blood pressure, insert intravenous units, and administer sedatives.
- Provide post-operative care; record vital signs every ten minutes until consciousness; establish patient comfort; provide necessary information to patients regarding new medications/possible side-effects.
Drs. William and Joseph Janell, NY 1992-1993
- Began as Dental Trainee, advanced to Dental Assistant.
- Sterilized instruments, processed X-rays, scheduled appointments, maintained patient relations.
Internal Medicine Associates, Brooklyn, NY
- Multi-desciplined practice, including gastroenterology, rheumatology, endocrinlogy and cardiology.
- Took vital signs, performed urinalysis, EKGs, and blood chemistries. Maintained patient charts.
State University of New York, Biminghamton, NY
A. S. Biology
Microsoft Word, Lotus 1-2-3