49, Broadway, 9th floor,
Home: (444) 555-1234
- Very versatile, can adapt to the situation and got sound experience in handling different group of people.
- Consistently met tight deadline schedules within dynamic environments.
- Good analytical skills.
Intend to build a career with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed and dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. Willing to work as a key player in challenging and creative environment.
CYBER Technology Solutions is an outsourcing company, which provides customer support and IT solutions for various companies in around the world. It has a very big IT development team and Support Team
- Deploying Active Directory Service, in Windows 2000 and 2003 Servers.
- Maintaining Active Directory database (backup, restore) and Replication.
- Configuring GPO (at user and computer configuration, deploying software), Publishing Resources, Configured Schedule Backups and Disaster Recovery.
- Configuring DHCP Server, DNS Server, RRAS in Windows 2000 and 2003 Server, Raid Levels in Windows 2000 and 2003 Server.
- Maintaining Proxy Server (Win Proxy).
- Structured cable laying plan and connectivity
- Installation of Switch Rack, Jack panel
- Switch and Hub installation crimping
- Vlan configuration to segment the traffic based on user requirements
- Configuration of Cisco Routers (2500, 1700 series).
- Configuration of Cisco switches (1900, 2950 series).
- Troubleshooting Network issues.
- IP Address allocation and administration
- I/O connectivity, crimping
- Testing – end-to-end connectivity.
Internet Security Infrastructure Setup
- 2 Mbps Leased line and 512 Kbps Leased line setup with Modems, Router and Hubs
- Router configuration and testing the traffic and collisions, trace route, routing tables, Static and dynamic routing setup, enable the interfaces and protocols
PCB Datacomm Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad (Feb-2006 – till date)
Designation : Executive-Technical Support (Network Engineer)
Awarded the APAC Business Partner Summit 2006 & PACE 2006 Outstanding Contribution in Sales for Advanced Technologies & PACE - Top Premier Partner for the Country 2005 and been awarded by Cisco since last Three Years as Excellence Top Premier Partner for the Country.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing WAN, LAN, Voice and Video solutions, implementing, and troubleshooting networks, giving support to customers.
- Supporting wide range of products from different vendors like Cisco Systems, RAD Data Communications, MRO-Tek, Tandberg (Video Conferencing).
- Planning Networks according to the customer’s requirement and implementing.
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Routers, Switches, Leased line Modems, IP Telephony, Video Systems, WLAN etc.
- Worked on RAD products such as ASM-20, ASM-31, HTU-E1, ASMI-52/2Wire and ASMI-52/4Wire Modems, Maintenance of Leased Line & ISDN Lines (BRI&PRI).
- Installation and troubleshooting of Leased Lines, BRI Lines and PRI Lines.
- Technical support on Implementation & Maintenance of Leased line & ISDN.
- Planning & scheduling preventive maintenance of WAN network services and devices.
- Diagnostics on back up lines (ISDN PRI & BRI) equipment.
Associates Electronics Engineering Technology, University of Notre Dame 1979
Containing education training course include advanced digital Electronics C- languages hands on Workshop, Visual Basics programming and Strutted analysis and Design methods.
IBM PC Compatibles, Tape Backup systems, C language, VISUAL BASICS, Local Area Networks, MS-DOS,Clipper, and SQL Language.
West Lafayette, IN
- B.Sc (Electronics) James harviston Degree College
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering.
Operating system and software Environments:
UNIX, AOS/VS, Domain, NOS, PLATO,