following is the Hotel Manager (Housekeeping) Resume.
This sample hotel manager resume will function a resume builder and will help you to write an effective and optimized executive resume for your desires job applications. Users can make use of the free resume tips for resume writing and the sample resume format for hotel manager resume to suit the desired job profile for which they are applying. Our free sample hotel manager resume will be helpful in presenting your skill sets and abilities in an efficient and highly impressive way. To start up with you can go through the free resume tips provided by us and customize or edit the sample hotel manager printable, online resume to create your own smart resume.Our free hotel manager resume example or template will help you a lot in building your professional resume. We are planning to provide you with resume writing services. Currently we are providing you with free resume templates and sample resumes, which will guide you how to write or build professional resume, but in future we will provide you with personalized resume, which will also include resume cover letter. So wish best luck to our resume wizard team.
49, Broadway, 9th floor,
Home: (444) 555-1234
To contribute developed customer relations, managerial and accounting skills to a challenging position in hotel management.
- Capable manager and motivator of staff.
- Function well in high stress atmosphere.
- Detail and goal oriented.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in utilization of various computer systems.
- DONNELLY HOTEL, Charleston, WV
Assistant manager, Housekeeping
- Manage 100 employees.
- Ensure standards of guest rooms.
- Prepare biweekly/monthly housekeeping inventory.
- Develop budget worksheets utilizing FileMaker.
- Certified in Interaction Management.
- NEWPORT HEIGHTS HOTEL, Montgomery, WV
Chief Night Auditor/Manager on Duty
- Managed technically proficient and hospitality- oriented staff.
- Supervised reconciliation of all front Desk and Beverage transaction.
- Maintained hotel computer system. Required weekly reorganization and various other functions
- Nominated Manager of the Year, 1989.
- 1985-1987 Night Auditor
- Coordinated check in/check out of guests.
- Assisted in reconciliation of all transactions.
- Cooperated in implemented of food and Beverage cashiering system.
- Dealt with preparation of daily Business Summary.
West Virginia State College, Institute, WV
Course: Principles of Accounting I & II 1985.