49, Broadway, 9th floor,
Home: (444) 555-1234
Positions that will further develop my superior marketing skills.
Marketing assistant, The Art Lover's Institute
Ndianapolis, IN 2/91 - Present
Temporary position assisting the Manager of public Information
On the exhibit Proud triangles; gay Life in America.
Executes the distribution of the exhibit posters and organized the development of displays merchandising products to promote the exhibit at lo cal retailers
Coordinated press clippings and releases about the exhibit.
Assistant Box Office Manager, Terre Haute performing
Terre Haute, IN
- Managed daily operations for a staff of 20 operators responsible for customer's service and the sale of all tickets in a theater seating 5000.
- Complied all financial statements on a daily and monthly Basis
Gallery Assistant/Windows Exhibit Coordinator, Jim
Cannon's art implosion
- Developed marketing plan for fine art prints and coordinating note cards.
- Developed client base and serviced Accounts.
- Coordinated special events relating to current exhibit, opening receptions, and artist signing,
- Handled press releases.
Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, In
Batchelor of arts, 1991.
Arts Administration with a concentration in
Macintosh: Pagemaker, Word
IBM: WordPerfect, Excel and rBase.