49, Broadway, 9th floor,
Home: (444) 555-1234
A challenging position in engineering technologies.
1988- 1994 MASSACHUSETTS TRANSIT AUTHORITY, BOSTON,
- Repair and Maintenance of generators, electrical motors and mechanical systems in shop, yard and aboard rail units for public transport.
- Assemble machines from drawing specifications, wire electrical boards, test and trace defects.
- Repair and maintain heavy-duty diesel engines.
- Supervise maintenance staff and monitor performances.
- Plan, projects, forecast, and monitor expenditures within budgets.
- Adjust and set governor for maximum efficiency and test fuel injectors.
- Troubleshoot sequence schematic designs and installation of new electrical units.
1985-88 LARBAY Sales, INCORPOATED, Trent, Ireland
- Assembled mechanical goods and products of both foreign and domestic manufacturer for retail distribution.
- Specialty items included both domestic and international high quality bicycles.
CORK TECHNICAL COLLEGE
Senior school Certificate, 1982
Diploma, Mechanical Engineering, 1984
SPECIAL TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Operator, Boilers Technician, Boilers and Diesels
Maintenance, Boilers Maintainance, Diesel and Diesel Machinery