49, Broadway, 9th floor,
Home: (444) 555-1234
Seeking a job position as Medical Assistant with a medical ability.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Two years as Assistant Fellow with extensive experience covering full spectrum of clinical assist.
- Experience encompasses: Cardiac Catheterization and Angioplasty, Cardic Pacing and Electrophysiology, Echocardiography, Exercise testing and nuclear imaging, In-patient and out-patient hospital care of cardiac patients.
- Two years of experience as a Clinical Instructor in Medicine as St. Martine Hospital teaching interns, residents and medical students.
- Board certified - Internal Medicine; Board Eligible in Cardiology.
ABC Medical Center, Wabasha, MN,
Medical Assistant,         2003-present
Responsible for arranged patient documents, making appointments and follow-up calls, telephoning for recommendations and helping with insurance claims
ABC Hospital, Wabasha, MN
Medical Receptionist         2001-2002
- Manage computerized front reception desk administration and patient relationships for a fast-paced common, thoracic, and vascular medical office specialize in breast surgery.
- monitor and prioritize a high number of calls, supervise medical records, and collect patient co-payments.
- Communicate laboratory test results and surgeon's instructions to patients, and obtain insurance authorization from major insurance carriers following extensive communication of patient histories.
AMTEX hospital Wabasha, MN
Claims Assistant         1997-2000
- Acted as qualified Relations delegate, given that information concerning contract coverage for chiropractic, medical claims
- accepted a daily number of more than 150 claims together with Surgical, No responsibility, Workers’ recompense, and Medicare, exercising knowledge of medical terminology
- organized patients and patients room for general checking; acquired medical histories and clarify the treatment procedures
Boston College School of Medicine, Chestnut Hill, MA
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Bachlor of science Degree in Pre-Professional Studies