49, Broadway, 9th floor,
Home: (444) 555-1234
A professional career opportunity in which to practice clinical Medical Clerk in a group practice or hospital setting.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- More than twenty two years of massive experiences in financial statement control, handling public relations, and sales.
- Adaptable to new concepts and responsibilities.
- Proficient in handling different tasks simultaneously.
- Proven oral and written communications abilities.
BISIDE Medical Center, Wabasha, MN
Medical Records Clerk,         2003-present
- Check patient records on the computer and organizer charts in a appropriate time and accurate approach. Assist medical staff and Administration as required.
- Assisted external and internal patients by phone and live facilitate. Also was a supply for level 2 representatives. Received many patients compliments for more than patients opportunity
XYZ hospital, Wabasha, MN,
Medical Assistant,        1999-2002
- Communicate laboratory test results and surgeon's instructions to patients, and obtain insurance authorization from major insurance carriers following extensive communication of patient histories
- Dependable for organizing patient records, making arrangements and follow-up calls, phoning for recommendation and helping with insurance claims.
ABC Research Center, Wabasha, MNEDUCATION
Medical Trainee,        1997-1998
Learned the time to time procedures of a medical office under the management of the medical assistant. Assumed more and more responsibilities together with handling emergencies, screening patient phone calls, coordinating transfer and preparing information for the physician.
Boston College School of Medicine, Chestnut Hill, MA
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine