49, Broadway, 9th floor,
Home: (444) 555-1234
A Certified Medical Technologist seeking a challenging position in a private laboratory setting.
1990 to MILWAUKEE HOSPITAL, Milwankee, Wisconsin
Present Senior Medical Technologist
- Responsible for conducting laboratory tests and operating equipment at night for all departments in hospital.
- Primary functions with chemistry and Hematology Department.
- Data entry via CRT to obtain test results.
1988 to 1990 BIOCARE, Ashland, WI
- Conducted laboratory test at Children’s Hospital in Ladysmith, WI.
- Operated Nova for electrolytes, Coulters, and Fibrometer.
1985 to 1988 KIPLING HOSPITAL, Ripon, WI
- Conducted testing for several departments and operated Astra, Coagamate, and ELT.
1982 to 1984 DIALTEK, De Pere, WI
- Operated Coulters and utilized computer information in Hematology Department.
- Fielded calls for entire department.
1981 to 1982 AL KARTOUM M.D., La Crosse, WI
Private Hematologist Intern
- Operated hematology laboratory using haemacount machine, leitz photometer, and EKG Machine.
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN AT MADISON, Madison, WI
A.S. in Medical Technology, May 1981
H.E.W. Certified Medical Technologist #3259050
Certified Laboratory Assistant #BID01359