49, Broadway, 9th floor,
Home: (444) 555-1234
A professional career opportunity in which to practice clinical Surgeon in a group practice or hospital setting.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Two years as Surgeon Fellow with extensive experience covering full spectrum of clinical Surgeon.
- Experience encompasses: surgery Catheterization and Angioplasty, surgery Pacing and Electrophysiology, Echocardiography, Exercise testing and nuclear imaging, In-patient and out-patient hospital care of surgery patients.
- Two years of experience as a Clinical Instructor in Medicine as St. Martine Hospital teaching interns, residents and medical students.
- Board certified - Internal Medicine; Board Eligible in Surgeon.
BISIDE Medical Center, Wabasha, MN
Cardiothoracic Surgeon,         2003-till date
- Employed patients meeting enclosure criterion and obtain informed permission. Assisted in implantation of investigational appliance.
- Study center for all Classes mechanisms under BDS 28231D protocol.Confirmation and Testing of safety and effectiveness of investigational device.
- Administration of patients enrolled in study and meeting of clinical data.Record and document clinical data in research for DWA (S00654).
ABC Health Center Wabasha, MN
Breast surgeon,         1999-2002
- Experiential, treated and supervisor about 30% of patients admitted to these Hospital, together with daily work rounds, improvement notes, orders, communication with nursing staff, parents, presenting physicians and other primary care contributors.
- Manage computerized front reception desk administration and patient relationships for a fast-paced common, thoracic, and vascular medical office specialize in breast surgery
- Submit patients to specialist doctor and to appropriate patient care components as suitable.
Boston College School of Medicine, Chestnut Hill, MA
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Bachlor of science Degree in Pre-Professional Studies
Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
Board Eligible in surgery
Practiced Dermatology Medical Surgeon in administrative and clinical surgery capacities
Completed Certified breast surgery in Universal Breast Center
Also knowledge in computerized scheduling, bill handling and insurance claim processing