49, Broadway, 9th floor,
Home: (444) 555-1234
A daytime Nursing assignment in which to use training and broad-based experience as a Staff or Charge Nurse in a Hospital environment.
- Intensive experience working in diverse hospital and human services environments in a range from pediatric & medical/surgical clients to mixed adult/adolescent, manic depression, and borderline/actute personality disorders units(locked & unlocked units).
- Experience also includes crises intervention, case management, working with conduct disorders, sexual & physical abuse, acute or chronic psychiatric distress, substance abuse, and work with the physically challenged.
1991 - Present Dr. Felts Mental Health Clinic
Nurse Manager Las Angeles, CA
Manage third shift while supervising 3 nurses and associated staff, assigning patients for evaluation, working with social services representatives, patients family and/or guardians, distributing medications, providing emergency medical assistance, and handling associated details of medical administration.
1988 - 1991 Renassance Health Services
Psychiatric Aide/Charge Nurse Los Angeles, CA
Successfully completed assignments with 20 hospitals in the Greater Los Angeles Area. On-call status currently maintained by Renassance.
Associated Degree (3.7 G.P.A.), Mills college, Oakland, CA
- Honors Award for Excellence in Nursing.
- Certified Psychiatric & Mental Health Nurse.
- Gender & Stress counseling at Health Fairs.
- Taught college level First Aid Course.
Available upon request.