Following is the Sample DotNet Programmer Resume.
49, Broadway, 9th floor,
Home: (444) 555-1234
Currently working as Analyst Programmer in TCS Limited, Pune.
Having around 2 years of experience in analyzing and developing applications primarily using .Net technologies (ASP. Net, C#, Win Forms), XML and SQL Server.
Achieved Micro Soft Certified Solution Developer Certification.
- Extensively worked using C# and ASP on the .Net platform.
- Expertise in designing and developing .Net components and Widgets.
- Through understanding of OOPS principles and deep understanding of the .NET platform.
- Possessing excellent creative, analytical, problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet demanding schedules and various work/process environments.
- Ability to work closely with team members and understand client requirements.
- Languages : C#, C++.
- Operating Systems : Win 9x/NT, MS DOS, Windows 2000/XP Professional.
- Web Technologies : ASP.NET.
- Tools/Utilities : Visual Studio .Net 2003, VSS 6.0.
- Databases : SQL Server 2000
Team Lead: Responsible for development of Custom Controls that are used across multiple modules, including analysis, designing and coding and also preparing unit and system conditions and deliver Quality Components/Projects and Maintenance of the Modules. Coordinate with offshore project team and communicate status to onsite/offshore teams.
RESPONSIBILITIES AS A TEAM LEAD OF THE WIDGETS TEAM
Involved in Requirement Gathering and working with Design team to implement various Custom Controls .
Involved in the development of the GUI (extensive C#) and incorporate the functionalities for Custom Controls used across many modules.
Involved in the Requirement analysis, design, development and maintenance of the module.
Coding, code optimization in quality assurance point of view, code review as per the coding standards.
- Micro-Soft Certified Professional in C#.Net (70-316)
- Micro-Soft Certified Professional in ASP.Net (70-315)
- Micro-Soft Certified Professional in XML (70-320)
- Micro-Soft Certified Professional in SQL Server 2000 (70-229)
- Micro-Soft Certified Professional in Windows Analyzing requirements and .Net Architecture Solutions. (70-300)
- Client Award from McKesson.
- Secured 97.01 percentile in GATE-2002
- Secured University 3rd Rank in ME from Anna University.
- Secured University 5th Rank in B.Tech from SKD University.
- Member in Development team of AUPowerLab Software Simulation Package for 200 colleges under Anna University.