49, Broadway, 9th floor,
Home: (444) 555-1234
To secure an administrative position where supervisory and training experience will be fully utilized.
- 7 years administrative experience.
- 5 years experience in the Health Care field.
- Supervised and trained up to 10 on staff in Medical records.
- Computer skills: MS DOS Windows Microsoft Works.
- Extensive telephone/communications experience with work on the 46- line SB 4303 Switchboard.
- Clam under pressure
- Strong written communication skills
MILITARY / HEALTH CARE
U. S. NAVY/ E-4 specialist
Switching Systems Operator
- Performed extensive administrative tasks, including the maintenance of records of Navy personnel. Composed and typed correspondence.
- Set up equipment, antennae, security codes, and ensured communications were established.
- Honorably Discharged.
HUMAN NUTRITIONREASERCH CENTER, Rapid City, SD
- Took patient's vital signs, specimens; stock supplies.
NATIONAL COLLEGE, Rapid City, SD 1987-88
HURON COLLEGE Huron, SD 1988-1989
Course in Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, Computer Science, and Liberal Arts, Volunteer for Student Legal Aid.